SOLD McIntosh MEN220 Room Perfect

USNRET

There has been some interest a while back but I wasn't sure I wanted to sell it. It is now up for sale.

I have the MEN220, remote, manual, mic, cable and factory boxes. The boxes I had were a bit long in the tooth so I bought new ones from Mc last week.
I am asking $2500.00 plus shipping from 78418 (new boxes cost me a bit). Looking for photos but I may have to pull it out of the rack to get some.
It is later S/N without remote or balanced connection issue.
Works perfectly and has no dents, scratches or corrosion imperfections...good to go! I ran the caibrations thru this afternoon between a C2500 and MC2000 with the Cornwall IIIs and it works as it should.
So why sell then? I get to listen to my dedicated 2 channel for about an hour every 2-3 months..maybe. For general tunes I use the MX151 which has Room Perfect on board.
Photo is just one from the rack.

http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/us/Products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=Accessories&ProductId=MEN220

I looked back thru the PMs I got from original posting months ago but didn't find the members that wanted it. To those: you have first dibs if you can show me those IMs.

Front.JPG

Top .JPG

Accessories.jpg

Rear.JPGLeft.jpgRight.jpg