Big Black Deltas

Mallette

The image is irrelevant, but thought I'd throw it up as I've never seen a return like this on weather radar.  It's from about 10 minutes ago.   

Just finished sitting through "Riddle of the Skies" on Amazon.  I watch all the UFO programs I find and while pretty old, I had not seen this one.  About 98% of the material in UFO "exposes" is BS, and the same BS.  However, the phenomenon is real enough and rather than attempt to focus on the whole thing I decided about 15 years ago to concentrate on a single part of it, Big Black Deltas.  These have been observed world wide and the observations are from many thousands of people including expert observers.  The photos and descriptions are remarkably consistent of the triangle with lights at every point and one in the center. 

My own belief is twofold:  They are real, and they are of terrestrial origin.  I'd prefer to believe of US origin.  The referenced video has about 15 minutes of images and discussion of them.  One begins a bit after 7 minutes in and the other around 55 minutes.  This whole program is reasonably balanced and not as "...could these be..." filled as most are.  Personally, I'd love to see someone do nothing but concentrate on BBD's for a documentary.  

Dave

Capture.PNG

8 hours ago, Mallette said:

The image is irrelevant, but thought I'd throw it up as I've never seen a return like this on weather radar.  It's from about 10 minutes ago.   

Just finished sitting through "Riddle of the Skies" on Amazon.  I watch all the UFO programs I find and while pretty old, I had not seen this one.  About 98% of the material in UFO "exposes" is BS, and the same BS.  However, the phenomenon is real enough and rather than attempt to focus on the whole thing I decided about 15 years ago to concentrate on a single part of it, Big Black Deltas.  These have been observed world wide and the observations are from many thousands of people including expert observers.  The photos and descriptions are remarkably consistent of the triangle with lights at every point and one in the center. 

My own belief is twofold:  They are real, and they are of terrestrial origin.  I'd prefer to believe of US origin.  The referenced video has about 15 minutes of images and discussion of them.  One begins a bit after 7 minutes in and the other around 55 minutes.  This whole program is reasonably balanced and not as "...could these be..." filled as most are.  Personally, I'd love to see someone do nothing but concentrate on BBD's for a documentary.  

Dave

Capture.PNG

Well 98%? That rivals political speech. I have never heard of Black Deltas.

JJK

Probably closer to 99.9 percent in both cases, JJK.

Anyway, here's one of the better images from the Belgian sightings.  If you run Big Black Delta, make sure you include UFO or something as there is a popular band of that name and that's mostly what you will get without a qualifier.  

BTW, many believe this aircraft is powered by an EmDrive engine, which NASA quietly tested and found very puzzling.  https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/emdrive-news-rumors/  It's characteristics certainly would apply to BBD observations.

Dave

BBD.jpg

• Like 1

Yes.  I don't do "conspiracies" without strong evidence, but the fact NASA tested EmDrive, found thrust without mass (never seen before and considered impossible), then quietly said nothing more, suggests there may be something to those who believe the BBDs are terrestrial and US technology.  I CERTAINLY hope so!  Anyone who dismisses these worldwide and consistent sightings (my father in law saw one out while driving out in the western deserts...followed, he said, by black helicopters) has more imagination that the most cuckoo UFO seeker.

Dave