W.T.B. 5 Channel amp

USNRET

I am looking for a trouble free inexpensive 5 channel amp to put in the youngsters' game room. RCA or XLR inputs.

Processor will be an Outlaw 990 recently acquired on the forum
Speakers that are available are a pair of Heresy IIs, a pair of JBL 4312 Monitors and a pair of KG 1.5s
Source is OTA broadcast, Roku, Mac Mini

Max budget $450 for the right thing shipped to 78418.

Whatca got?

There is a seller with two Emotiva LPA-1 amps for sale in the Emotiva Forum. Each amp pushes 125 wpc across five channels and an additional 50 wpc for the last two...or you can bridge that for another 125 wpc single channel. They are asking $425 but I am sure they would negotiate the price with you as they have been sitting a while. From what I hear they were very reliable amps. Let me know if you want the link!

Tim

3 minutes ago, teaman said:

There is a seller with the Outlaw 5000 amp for $400 in this very Garage Sale section

Yea we chatted, I offered to buy and he decided not to sell. When I saw both the processor and amp in the garage I upped for both and got one.

4 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Yea we chatted, I offered to buy and he decided not to sell. When I saw both the processor and amp in the garage I upped for both and got one.

Sorry about the confusion on my first post. I edited it to dump the Outlaw and post the Emotiva instead once i saw it was no longer for sale

Nope different seller. The one today seemed confused about selling from the get-go. A seller named Stacey has been offering up a pair of the LPA-1 for $425 each but willing to take offers.

http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/thread/51097/generation-equipment-sale-owned-excellent