Krell and McIntosh from a online retailer anyone?

kenratboy

I will NEVER buy from an online store any High-End,they will NOT get a dime from me. 11.gif

Those are glorified distributors and they are expensive to boot!They can advertise as much as they want I will always buy local.SVS and CinePro will be exeptions to the rule,sold direct anyway.I speak with the company people not some greasy salesman who pockets it all.

I get good deals on the products I buy so the gap would not be as wide.I know some stores dont want to lower the price,let them rott.

If however IF I had no other alternative...then I would buy online.

Its not the case,as I compare prices and often shop around before giving my money for audio gear.

I agree, why in the hell can't we get speakers conveniently! Even if we pay ~normal price, we should be able to get them online.

I mean, for us who don't live in/near the big city, this is the only realistic way to do it. I caould probably find a dealer in the San Francisco Bay Area, but if the dealer is 4 hours away, why bother?