KP 3002 in Denver- $650

twk123

On 6/4/2018 at 9:48 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I have to admit that I like the Pro gear

Agreed and normally it is much better and cheaper to boot.     " Amateurs read Stereophile, pros read the Parts Express catalog. " OK I can go for that.

No expert please don't put that one on me. I have heard more pro perhaps than many and prefer them but expert? I have no opinion on these specific speakers based on having heard them in person. The closest to them I have heard was a set of KP-320's I had which had a passive instead of ports and a different horn driver. They were good sounding but not remarkable. MUCH better than Heresy's and better than KP-250's. Two way is not bad with the right stuff and comparing these to Cornwalls or Chorus I think they are better for mobile use and outdoor party tailgate use and not having to worry about pretty wood use. Thinking of the 320's I had they sounded good but the Chorus and Cornwall would be better for a home stereo or theater use and cost much more to. Bet you can get them cheaper than that and go listen and judge for yourself. They are certainly worth going to investigate. Downfall of pro stuff is some of what I have bought has been abused and required work so check it out carefully.