Really impressed with the Heresy III

rjp

11 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Yes, and your photograph of the side diffusers (my audio bud has his on the ceiling) begs the question........what does your ceiling and back wall look like?

Hey Claude

I've used them on the ceiling before as well as side and back walls.

I'll try to take pictures of some of the ceiling treatments when I get a chance but more is planned as I get time.

Plans are to build more diffusers for the back wall area and at present I have a special project located there that I'm not ready to reveal just yet :smile:

miketn

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, ClaudeJ1 said:

Yes, and your photograph of the side diffusers (my audio bud has his on the ceiling) begs the question........what does your ceiling and back wall look like?

First hey rjp if you don't want these pictures in your thread I'll remove them so just let me know.:smile:

Here you go Claude.  I have more ceiling treatment planned but as of now I am using a custom configurable rack I designed with ASC Absorption/Diffusion panels.

miketn

240419666_ZebrawoodJubileeGarageCeilingTreatmentspic1.thumb.JPG.1d39c90dce3671e2e65a29a09c74bbb2.JPG133040930_ZebrawoodJubileeGarageCeilingTreatmentspic2.thumb.jpg.b7997e7c2f5c8e1f7eab21c376c337e9.jpg2129933209_ZebrawoodJubileeGarageCeilingTreatmentspic3.thumb.jpg.013e80af011495efac824e755f1e753c.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Here you go Claude.  I have more ceiling treatment planned but as of now I am using a custom configurable rack I designed with ASC Absorption/Diffusion panels.

Thanks for the pix. What's with the garage door opener on ceiling?? Just kidding. 

3 hours ago, mikebse2a3 said:

First hey rjp if you don't want these pictures in your thread I'll remove them so just let me know.:smile:

miketn

Thanks for your consideration Mike, but I don't think of it as "my" thread. It is for all of us. Besides, after 11 pages I think there were only a hand full of posts actually discussing the HIII's.

Which, btw, I am liking more and more lately. Ultimately, I decided to return the Monitor Audio Silver 100's and keep the HIIIs.

I may put L-pads in them some day ;)