I received my DVDs that I ordered from Amazon

Kain

Yesterday, I got them both, "We Were Soldiers" and "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace."

However, the plastic sheet covering on "We Were Soldiers" has some wrinkles in it. Is this normal? Yes, the DVD is new as it was sealed and everything. The DVD itself is in tip-top shape.

So, is it normal for the plastic sheet covering on the case not to be "perfect?"

i have a few with that problem. i once got one and the plastic outside was nearly perfect, but the elasticity of it was just enough to allowa rip in the slear cover to deface my DVD. i just wne to wal-mart and bought a new dvd case.

i ordered some CD's from amazon.com.... wow, i hate how long it takes to get them! they have not even been processed yet, it has been 3 days!

I am from Pakistan, but I live in Dubai, UAE.

Shipping and handling for the two DVDs was $16.97. I ordered on September 30, they ship the package on October 1, and I got it on October 9. But according to the expected arrival date, it was meant to arrive somewhere between October 11 - October 21.

I order my CDs (and they sell DVDs, but I usually get them from walmart) from www.mymusic.com They have been quite fast about shipping, but you will have to check about international shipping. Also, they have been a few bucks cheaper then Amazon and carry a WHOLE lot more classical CDs.

-Dave