Best Demo?

BMWdriver

I only own 4 DVD's so I'm not much to say. But I like all of them for showing off. Saving Private Ryan DTS, The Fast and the Furious, Monster's Inc. THX, and The Lord of the Rings. I must say even though Monster's Inc. isn't my favorite, it sure does have alot of bass.

In my opinion the film Baraka is the definitve film to demo both audio and video content. Specifically the recently restored version. Baraka is a wordless but visually stunning masterpiece. The music soundscapes are VERY varied often switching from droning electronic pieces to busy traditional ethnic/world music. Granted this will not be bullets zinging around the room but as I've mentioned before that's nothing more than gimmicks. Has ANYONE seen this film?

----------------

On 10/11/2002 12:00:09 PM synthfreek wrote:

Has ANYONE seen this film?
----------------

Never even herd of it. What is it all about?

My suggestion for good sound would be Titan AE. In particular "The Ice Ring" is a great chapter of the movie. Hope you have a good sub. 2.gif

Another movie I recently have seen in my theater is Terminator 2 I was incredibly suprised at how good it was. I figured that considering it was an older movie, it would not have that great of sound, but DAMN, it had GREAT sound.