Anyway to audition La Scalas in the Minneapolis Area ? Chicago on the 19th?

Cut-Throat

I live in the Minneapolis area and am building a pair of SET Monblocks. I am interested in hearing the La Scalas or Belle speakers. Is there anyone in this forum who would be interested in giving me a demo?

I will also be in the Chicago/ Milwaukee area on Saturday the 19th of October.

Thanks1.gif

I can attest that Kevin's a decent guy, and I was able to outrun him when he took to swinging the rusty axe around, so you would probably be safe. Just jangle some keys or some shiny object and he'll get distracted long enough to disarm him.

Heck, I think he got pretty nervous himself when this sweaty 1/7 of a ton guy started jumping up and down, playing 30 seconds of one song followed by someting else, something else....

But Kevin, I think the LS will not play well against a Khorn. Better you should look for a Cornwall to audition. Thought also I think the fully horn loaded thing is what you noticed most, which of course the Cornwall is not.

Heck, if it comes to it, and you can afford it, buy a pair of LS's on ebay and if you don't like 'em, you can sell them for what you paid in a heartbeat.

Good to see you on here Cut Throat....

Little worried about that signature though!

Lordy... it plays well in the Asylum where it's ONE post long; on the other hand, in this style forum where you have multiple post in one thread, seeing that fly cast animation five times or more plays like a broken record with the skip from hell!

...and the recording is The Monkey's "Last Train to Clarksville."

Have mercy!