Sell Few Items (low prices :)

joessportster

SOLD

I know some folks are put off by the friends and family payment method, But if you are member that has been here for a spell and have a good rep. I will send the product before you make the payment. That is the level of trust folks on this forum have garnered from me over the years. I have had basically nothing but good experiences here and I have no problem passing that along

I only ask that you pay for the item as agreed or when recieved this is not an invitation for a trial period where you later decide you have changed your mind. This policy is true for all my gear offered here on the forums :) 

Help me fund my project

1) Fostex T-90A Super Tweeters Like new with packaging Cheapest price online is Madisound at 430.00 for a pair I will include a selection of caps and resistors for experimentation to find your desired cross over point.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/bullet-tweeters/fostex-t90a-top-mount-horn-super-tweeter/

My Price is 300.00 shipping included to the lower 48 states, I will accept paypal friends / family, check, or postal money order

• Like 1

Next up is SOLD

2)  Audiophilleo AP2 with Pure Power,  Want to upgrade your DAC on the cheap heres your chance works great battery holds a great charge, I do not have the box but comes with the needed adapters, cables etc... Manual and hookup etc... avail at link below, this is the MK1 version New 999.00 with PP

My Price is 225.00 shipping included to the lower 48 states I will accept Paypal Friends  / Family, Check, Or Postal Money Order

http://www.audiophilleo.com/Audiophilleo2

Next up is  SOLD TO DAVE THANKS MUCH

3) Schiit Valhalla OTL Headphone Amp, Near Mint works perfect sounds amazing this is the first version (No Pre outs)

New 350.00, My price is 150.00 shipping included to lower 48 states I will accept Paypal friends Family, Check, or Postal Money Order

http://www.schiit.com/products/valhalla-2

• Like 1

SOLD TO MICHAEL,  THANKS

4)  Dynaco ST70 MK2 In great shape sounds wonderful, comes with a quad of winged C EL34, No issues, Cage included

My Price is 450.00 shipping included to the lower 48 states, Accept Paypal friends / family, Check or postal Money order

On 8/21/2018 at 12:38 PM, joessportster said:

if you are member that has been here for a spell and have a good rep. I will send the product before you make the payment. That is the level of trust folks on this forum have garnered from me

Joe, AWESOME! :D 

• Like 1