Bose Home Audio sucks, anyone try their car audio?

iDunno

I know bose sucks i used to beleive they were so good so expensive and good now they are a piece of crap since i have my ref 3 system now.

now, i just went to the state fair of texas this weekend and looked at their auto show. They had this bose/chevy suburban demo... I have to say it sounds uh kinda good except:

Missing midrange.

Missing low end >40hz

Whatever bass was present was boomy.

Tweeters acted as midranges, never heard any high stuff.

Woofers were 5 1/4...how are you supposed to reproduce >80hz bass from that?

And the woofers looked like these RCA boombox woofers...paper cone with the ugly mirror effect dust cap...

Anyone would like to comment on this?

I like how the new E-Class from Benz took did away with bose and now has harmon/kardon with this Logic 7

"Anyone would like to comment on this?"

Not much to add,B0$e is the only legal White Van Co. speaker company.

Did you ever take the time to read one of B0$e's adds in audio mags? Its so full of lies and hype it can only serve to whipe the exess of you know what after you took a dump.

LOL

Canin,

I guess some will NEVER learn.What can you do?Its their loss

When I heard an all Dyanudio Contour system for the first time I was awestruck,the finesse and the soul of music before me.

And then I tried to listen to...B0$e.COLORED MIDRANGE,UNDETAILED HIGHS and BOOMY ONE NOTEY BASS.An insult to any audiophile of person who likes music.Power B0$e with a Candle boombox amp or a Krell FPB and you will not even be able to tell one amp from the other! This is how great B0$e is.

Like I always say people who buy B0$e dont know any better or HATE MUSIC WITH A VENGANCE.3.gif

I know a rich kid that lives in a million dollar + house. They got a 65" TV, but had to go with Bose speakers to complement it. Like you really need to hide speakerts sitting near a 65" TV!!!

I am in the process of getting him into audio and getting him a pair of Reference RB-3II's!!!