545 W.5 Theater SubWoofer MWM clones

Dave A

OK next up are these John Allen MWM clones. That's right no pictures take my word for it these are in good shape and the price is onerous. Like the single MWM's except these are FREE and yes I have removed the woofers for use in the Super MWM's I will be building. Use them for a dog house or your seating bench or even put woofers in them and enjoy them. They are prodigious DB producers of fine clean bass and if YOU do not save them they will be firewood.

So lets see what is for free. The Labspeaker stuff and the MWM clones and you have a couple of days to decide before the wrecking crew gets here. Actually on the Labspeaker stuff in a couple of days I will trash the cabinet and list the components on EBay. Maybe I will do this buy the end of today who knows but I am serious as those who expressed horror over the chop chop of nice KP-262's and KSM 2's can attest too.  Gotta be QUICK or forever hold your peace on these. The more I think about it the Labspeaker stuff will not be available after this evening for free and the cabinet will be on it's way to speaker Heaven.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave A said:

OK next up are these John Allen MWM clones. That's right no pictures take my word for it these are in good shape and the price is onerous. Like the single MWM's except these are FREE and yes I have removed the woofers for use in the Super MWM's I will be building. Use them for a dog house or your seating bench or even put woofers in them and enjoy them. They are prodigious DB producers of fine clean bass and if YOU do not save them they will be firewood.

So lets see what is for free. The Labspeaker stuff and the MWM clones and you have a couple of days to decide before the wrecking crew gets here. Actually on the Labspeaker stuff in a couple of days I will trash the cabinet and list the components on EBay. Maybe I will do this buy the end of today who knows but I am serious as those who expressed horror over the chop chop of nice KP-262's and KSM 2's can attest too.  Gotta be QUICK or forever hold your peace on these. The more I think about it the Labspeaker stuff will not be available after this evening for free and the cabinet will be on it's way to speaker Heaven.

Damn, I wish you were just a bit closer.  As my wife says, "Soon we will have to walk across the speaker tops to get anywhere in the house".