Save 15% off on Ebay today only

teaman

Just now, TasDom said:

I run a pair of the C-12's also.......excellent units. Were too good to pass up when being closed out.

Yeah mine just cost me $40 with the discount so I can't complain. I sure wish I would have stocked up on the goods when Sherbourn and Emotiva merged with all of those close out specials. I would have grabbed one of those PA-7/350 as well. I was lucky enough to grab a Sherbourn SR-120 AVR for $229 and two Sherbourn PT-7020C4 pre/pros for $115 each, which to this day are the best sounding preamps and AVR's I have ever owned. I need deeper pockets!

3 hours ago, teaman said:

If anyone needs anything from Ebay, use the Ebay App and save 15% off your order until 8 this evening with

Code: PICKFAST

Up to $100 of your total purchase...

YOU HAVE TO USE THE APP!

Tim 

What did you pay for the Groove? I picked one up new on Amazon for $49.95 a few months ago and need another. And what is "The Struts Limited Edition" for #200?

TY,

Mark

1 minute ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Tim 

What did you pay for the Groove? I picked one up new on Amazon for $49.95 a few months ago and need another. And what is "The Struts Limited Edition" for #200?

TY,

Mark

Yeah Mark, that was what I just paid from OneCall on Ebay, not counting the additional 15% off which dropped it further. I have never heard of that special edition though.

Tim

• Thanks 1