I am slowly reviving Cheep Effects!

JohnKuthe

Waking to Coffee and Cannabis, listening to:

and at 11AM or so I'm driving down to buy a $75 used microphone and small mixing board used off Craigslist STL!!

1979:

I played a 70''s MOOG Synthesizer!! I tried best to modulate everything with White Noise!! :-)

And here is a great song written and played by our Drummer, etc, Eric Schmidt:

John Kuthe...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, oldtimer said:

When did you accomplish that?

1979! All of it! We started recording on my Pioneer CTf-1000 Cassette deck 608 Kingsland Apt 405 (4th floor, Novelty Studios!) all evening/night. I;d set up the equipment, we taped everything we did, then in the weeks following we visited a few other venues, one a University City house one of our clan was house sitting for who had the Baby Grand piano, all sorts of other instruments and recording equipment, The talking Bugs Bunny Doll was mine from Childhood, but NO LONGER FUNCTIONS (pull string to say a phrase!) We played anything we found, and some of us had good instruments and equipment! For example Dave Gowler had a Fender Stratocaster and a Marshall Amp and Stack:

Only Dave on guitar and our drummer Eric Schmidt on drums, and a poem from Craig Kurtz for lyrics! BOTH of whom played VERY quietly that first night of recording!! "Window Love" was our first LOUD performance/recording!

We recorded LOTS of stuff! I have MOST of it digitized!

John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Primordial Cheep Effect!