Thanks to @Rockhound for helping to make another purchase

Pete H

Jerry, all I can do is say Thanks @rockhound for letting me come to the house and listed to the HIPs, the KPT's and especially the 396's, it's what I needed to jump off the cliff and get a pair.  Denise wanted me to tell you thanks as well, she has no more room for shoes and she just loves when I buy more speakers.  Carl was a contributing factor as well, but I had to hear them in a room on their own and it made the decision easy.  I'm not sure I'm all that thrilled about getting to hear the tube amp. LOL, it's a road I said I wouldn't go down, but running those with that amp, WOW.

Really hope I can assist you and your wife with your project and know that we will be friends for a long time to come.  What a great forum!  Time to make that call to Cory! 

• Like 2

@Pete H you are most welcome my friend. I struggled for over a year trying to decide so I know how it is. Like you and everyone else on the forum except Carl I work hard for my money and want to spend it wisely. 

I’ll do that comparison next time home between the Mac and the Inspire to see if there is an audible difference.

Your welcome to my Casa anytime bud was a real pleasure having you here.

Jerry

• Like 2