Im new to Website.

Glenda Cornell

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenda, that is very true.

When we can find common ground with our children through music, it makes our world a better place to be.

Just as I listen to music my kids enjoy, I also try to expose them to music they might not otherwise get a chance to hear.

From Mozart to Muddy Waters.

and Anthrax to America.

I believe having an appreciation for all types of music makes for a well rounded individual.

We can only hope our kids see it the same way.1.gif

What in the name of sweet St. Nick is going on here??? All this happy family stuff! What happened to maladjusted, low self-esteem tikes and freaky parents??? You know, the kinds that breed books, good movies, class clowns, mutants, freaks.... in short, GODS gift to the Creative Force of the World!

This peas in a pod stuff is overrated!!!

heh...

On the other hand, music is good. But there's something about playing Hendrix "Bold As Love" at 11 with a crying child in the room that makes me smile....

Mobile

I think tube amps are more overated than family discussions!

I also wish i would of had parents that were into audio, for some reason, all the audio i brought home, they never had any interest!

Hmmmm tube pre amp, i can taste it!

Well, anyway, its good to include the kids, and family into our discussions!

regards Jim1.gif

My parents had no interest in Audio or Music... God, I wish they did. Life would have been so much better back then.

My oldest son is in 5th grade and starting band. He told me he wants to play drums. I say great, and sign him up. All the neighbors think I am crazy for giving permission for Alex to play drums. Whatever.....

They start him out with a snare drum that he carts to school and back. The first night he had it home, I was showing him how to do drum rolls and rim shots. He needs to work on the rim shots, but got the rolls down pretty fast.

JM