New Soundbar 48; Subwoofer doesn't pair.

Charlie.stl

On 8/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, Charlie.stl said:

Tried everything I found online. Is there a trick to getting the subwoofer to pair?

There might be a reset feature. Any info in the owners manual? Maybe try powering everything off. You can call Klipsch service, they're usually helpful. Sorry I'm not any more help.

On 8/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, Charlie.stl said:

Tried everything

Pls identify soundbar and sub model.  Old school here ... everything is wired. But ... "what" are you trying to pair these with?  Ignorant on the issue, but do not think the soundbar "mates" with the sub :( 

On 8/3/2019 at 5:12 PM, Emile said:

Pls identify soundbar and sub model.  Old school here ... everything is wired. But ... "what" are you trying to pair these with?  Ignorant on the issue, but do not think the soundbar "mates" with the sub :( 

The sub is wireless and it mates/connects to the soundbar. He kind of identified it in the title...Soundbar 48...but the model is BAR 48 Sound Bar. Nevertheless, a sound bar. 

• Like 1

Seems like it's the way most all sound bars work with subs anymore.  They have a wireless or BT connection between the sound bar and the woofer and then sometimes they don't connect.  WiFi is great when it works....but is definitely not my pick.

5 hours ago, avguytx said:

Seems like it's the way most all sound bars work with subs anymore.  They have a wireless or BT connection between the sound bar and the woofer and then sometimes they don't connect.  WiFi is great when it works....but is definitely not my pick.

The soundbar itself has a sub out RCA jack, but I don't think the sub has a sub in connection, only wireless.