Cornwalls for sale

JCturboT

Well after much deliberation I have decided to put my Cornwall up for sale-really have to as with my recent Klipschorn addition I really don't have the space for them.

They are 1984 models,oiled oak finish with the brown grill cloth.Consecutive serial #s 8448901/8448902.

They have the following drivers K33E/K57K/K77M and have the B-3 crossover networks.

They have the later model Cornwall IIs mid (K57K) but with the removable back and drivers of the original Corns.

They are in excellent condition with the exception of a 4" water ring from overwatering the "wife pleasing" plant that had been one of them at one time.I never tried to remove the ring but others have given me suggestions that they swear would work.I would say 8.75 out of 10.

I have them for sale for $875.00 but I'll work with anyone on this forum as you guys have been a great source of info over the years.

I have the original shipping boxes so shipping would not be a hassle as well as the original bill of sale.

Jeff