CL: RF-7 & Center (Palm Beach)

billybob

16 hours ago, Madman1 said:
On 12/23/2019 at 11:40 PM, Matrixx9 said:

Please remember I'm new to this. Not only high end klipsch, but regular forum use. I'm guessing Madman1 that your reply was kind of like a......ummmm so what happened???

I'm wondering the same thing. I asked to see a pic of the rear sticker as I wasn't  sure if it was an original, or a ii, or a iii and I'm not that stupid I was pretty sure it wasn't one of the newer ones at that price. Well anyway he send me a bunch of pictures, told me to look it up on YouTube as a guy posted a comparison saying the originals sounded the best. Please prepare for a long re-tell. Lol. Anyway without further ado I said he sold me and how great a salesman he was . I was ready for a Christmas jaunt to Miami as my friend...story for later was going to save me a trip to Houston to pick up my second RSW-15 In mint condition I'm told.  Anyway he hasn't answered the 2 or 3 emails I've sent since then so I'm HOPING he's just been busy with Christmas. They look in awesome condition.  But thanks for asking.  

18 hours ago, Madman1 said:

My apologies, I had seen several sets of rf7 in Florida. One pair had a wrinkled dust cone and wanted to make sure you thoroughly checked them out...I thought it was this pair but when I looked again I realized that these were a different pair. 

Thanks for your concern. I'm still trying to contact him. I left 2 small messages yesterday. They are still listed so again hopefully he just been busy. I mean right before he went dark he was aggressively promoting/selling them to me with many individual pics and a suggestion to go to youtube to watch a video comparison. So...meanwhile I check my email regularly!!! Lol

18 hours ago, Madman1 said:

My apologies, I had seen several sets of rf7 in Florida. One pair had a wrinkled dust cone and wanted to make sure you thoroughly checked them out...I thought it was this pair but when I looked again I realized that these were a different pair. 

Trying not to be a worry wort but...doesn't the listing seem a little to good to be true? I have a great center an RC 64 and had asked him if he'd be willing to sell without that, which was a no. Then I looked the one he has up and it is really highly rated. Like neck in beck with mine having 2-8" drivers. So damn I could sell that separately then it would be a great deal!!!

11 minutes ago, Matrixx9 said:

Trying not to be a worry wort but...doesn't the listing seem a little to good to be true? I have a great center an RC 64 and had asked him if he'd be willing to sell without that, which was a no. Then I looked the one he has up and it is really highly rated. Like neck in beck with mine having 2-8" drivers. So damn I could sell that separately then it would be a great deal!!!

Hard to say but if that was era center could be a RC-7 center worth abit.

Maybe too good to be true but, stranger things have happened.

Like said before, in so many words, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You can always say no when you get there...

3 hours ago, billybob said:

Hard to say but if that was era center could be a RC-7 center worth abit.

Maybe too good to be true but, stranger things have happened.

Like said before, in so many words, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You can always say no when you get there...

True that. I'll take my shorts and tank top. Could at least get some sun for a mini vacay. Lol. Have a great day!

• Haha 1