Making signatures smaller

jhawk92

Ok, now that I have figured out how to load up my custom avatar and my signature line, how do I make it display in a smaller font? I have seen several members have very discrete sig's, and want to do the same. Any help from you BBS masters? Thanks.

you need to type some simple HTML code to get this the way you want it

Mains - Oiled Oak Chorus II

Center - Black Satin Academy

Surrounds - Oiled Oak Forte II

Back center - Oiled Oak KG 1.2

Sub - SVS 20-39 PC+

Receiver - Denon AVR 4800 driving surrounds and center

Amp - Denon POA-5200 driving mains

DVD - Denon DVD-2500

CD - Denon DCD-440

VCR - Sony SLR-700

Audioquest Coral interconnects

Audioquest Type-6 and Type-2 speaker wire

ok, since i don't have your email, here is what you do to make it look like that.

type

font size="1" and put that in carrots, <>. then type each line of text and at the end of the line, instead of hitting return, type br, put it in carrots like above. this stands for break.

do that till you have gone through the whole list. on the last line (about the Audioquest Type-6 and Type-2 speaker wire) instead of typing br in carrots, type /font in carrots. that means finish the font format, think of it as slashing through the formatting to stop it, hince the / before the word font.

make sense? if no, email me, justin@soundwise.org, and i will email you a signature to use 3.gif

to impliment the signature, go to your profile from the button above and edit the signature.

Justin-

Thanks much. Looks like it works fine now. However, if I add in the

, then the BB actually adds another line in, so everything turns out to be double-spaced. Not sure why, but thanks for the help. Guess I need to learn a bit of HTML.

If your interested either post your normal email (NOT the bb email) and I can send you the HTML I used to create my sig.

I tried to send it to you VIA the email capabilities here in the forum, but rather than just display you HTML code, it wanted to render it when I did a preview of the email. That would have done you no good.

If your into looking at lots of HTML, you can do a right click on the somewhere in the browser window and do a view source. It will show you all the HTML that was created to render the page in your browser. Belive me, you will see more HTML that you will ever want to see.2.gif