Lowther PM4A Full Range Drivers SOLD

joessportster

Great Drivers, if your looking at this you know what they are. The driver surrounds were refoamed and 1 cone is a tad discolored. in spots, I  have put approx 100 hours on them since the refoam job and they sound great to me. I contacted lowther in EU and they offer 2 programs 1 they call Lowther 4 life if you trade these in you save 1500 in a new pair, or they will totally rebuild these for approx 1100  which includes shipping.  These do not need any immediate attention they are ready to play as is, I just mention the above for anyone wondering if they have support.  Price for the pair is 700.00 plus shipping

You wont get a better 8" FR Driver at this price.  I have the original boxes and packing & they will be double boxed.

SOLD

• Like 1

Not really.
"Lowther drivers are high pressure low excursion device, hence they are not suited for typical bass reflex boxes.  In order to produce the lowest frequencies, they need to be attached to a horn.  They are much like a compression driver in this respect.  A rear horn allows the driver to transform its small excursions into large volumes of moved air thereby increasing bass efficiency to match high-frequency efficiency. "

Xmax is shown as 1mm. 

• Thanks 1