Anyone here NEED a single ? Its Free Cheapskates

joessportster

😄

I bought a USED pair of Sophia Mesh Plate 2A3 tubes The  seller sent me a pair but his packing was S%^T at  best. (hes making it right ) He doesn't want  the tubes back and as I have ZERO use for a  single.   The thought occurred   "SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE A USE FOR IT"   Now where do all the cheapskates like me hang there hats 😏 Why Klipsch forums of course.................................

So if you have been a  member for at least 1 year  and you have a use for a single good 2A3 Sophia Mesh plate tube  (It tested good on my Tester  around a 60 where 40 is bad)  Stand up and proclaim your cheapness and its yours Free of charge. I will even cover shipping because  I know someone will complain about the price of that...........................Sheesh  what more can a guy do

PS I will send you the pair  maybe you can suck the air out and create  a new vacuum seal....................................

Conversely if you happen to have a single Sophia Mesh plate 2a3  laying around you would like to sell. Im your huckleberry............................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1