Heresy pair for $270---cheap shipping.

synthfreek

There's an ebay auction for a Heresy pair, a KV-3 center and a KG2.2 pair for $395 buy it now. All in black in excellent condition. I'm really only wanting the stuff besides the Heresy pair. I'll pay $125 for the rest. Plus he'll split the shipping and then we can split the remaining shipping. Email me or respond to the post. There's a link in the Home Theater forum. Act quick before someone pounces on this deal.

I AM broke.

I'm also trying to land some tubes that will set me back some as well.

I'll only do this is if they are near perfect. I would then sell the Aragon to cover the cost until I can get around to selling a firearm. I'll sell an amp to anyone -- I won't do the same with a firearm.

What are you saying -- that I should just flat out go for it at that price?

One of my guns is an American Western Arms Peacekeeper chambered for the .45 Colt. It's a collectable -- so I don't shoot it. A little pricey, and it would take me a little while to move it. I would sell the Aragon to get the Heresys and the tubes, then use the gun money to buy another amp to replace the Aragon. Of course, If Kelly sells me the Scott...

Yep, he takes this stuff damn serious. I think we all do -- just to varying degrees. He deserves great latitude, we all owe him quite a bit here. Looks like we might all be owing you too!

Grab a half a dozen or so people off of this forum and we'd have one hell of a company.

Do I have to wear a tie:)