Heresy pair for $270---cheap shipping.

synthfreek

I actually once had this dream to start Pegasus Audio®

pegasusaudio.gif

The final logo will look kinda like a class ring, with the pegasus and the P/A in gold with a black back ground... similar to that but it will have the antique gold background.

I also have a company called Catalyst Productions®, that is what is behind SoundWise. It has a really neat logo, I will have to find a business card of mine to show you. I am an entrepreneur that makes little money. Some day I will be big, and hopefully making big bucks, but right now, little business for me.

----------------

On 11/19/2002 7:25:26 PM NOS440 wrote:

Justin,

The question is when you do make it big will you remember all your old klipsch buddies ??
----------------

I don't intend to.

Joking! Everything I know, just about, dealing with speakers and that none such has been provided to me by this bulletin board. But I must first give thanks to my dad who started it all.

I could never forget my Klipsch buddies. We should make a pact that we will always stay in connection, even if the world were to come to and end and we are shot off to mars to enjoy low atmospheric sand storms. How can you enjoy something that you cannot share with someone else? That is my theory, you must be able to share whatever is supposed to bring you happiness or else it cannot. Such is with money, unless you share it how can you truly enjoy it? Same goes with hobbies such as this, and this is the way I share it.

Dean, Chris,

"Dean, you're on to something ... I'm thinking about the "next phase" after 50 ... three years to go.

Let's see ... company would be virtual with imbedded IP (smart people on this forum, me excluded) ...

What's the money angle we could exploit?"

Only about half year left for me, why do you think I'm digging around looking at reproducing or re-issuing the Eico, stuff like that? I have no real retirement to speak of, what I did have mostly evaporated over the last year or two. I need some little business that I could run from home or a small shop. I was over at AES in Tempe the other day, was astounded at the size of their place. The market for this stuff must be much larger than I was thinking to support a specialty shop like that, and it's only one.

I'm good at most of business but that "money angle" part, too bad.

Tom

This is funny...

I am starting to do some HT consulting because my HT is so KICK *** over anything you can get from a so called HIGH END dealer. Im not making any money on it yet. but having fun..

It gets you thinking....... If anybody else is thinking like this - Please contact me....

Oh - For what its worth... Im the one who did the buy it now on this auction. Im splitting it with synthfreak. Isn't the Internet Great....

This pair of Heresy 2's will be the rears in my 7.1 Herritage HT. Ive already pulled another old Amp from mothballs. Cant wait.

JM

I am thinking like you... I help ppl all the time. I find myself hanging out at electronic and home theater stores all the time to undo what the sales person has done in many instances. Geolll lee! I love this stuff!

Great job on the Heresy's! I almost bought them. I really want them... but no need :( I am stuck in 2 channel heaven LoL!

Where did I get this crazy idea that I was working out this deal with Synth, who I was waiting on to come back with more info after sending an email to the seller? I had this wierd idea that we had some kind of system worked out here on the forum regarding these things.

I really need to get my imagination under control.

Dean,

My reading of this was that you expressed interest, but were waiting for further info. In the meantime, JM decided to go for it, and assume some risk on condition and the zero feedback rating. Nothing wrong with that. I'm glad somebody on this board decided to buy them before someone else in eBay land. It was around $750 worth of speakers for $395.

Dean

Sorry you feel this way.

I have been looking for a Heresy Deal for a while. This was a great deal and with them being used as rear speakers in a dark HT, all I care about is that they work.

The first post I saw about this was in HT forum, where synth was asking for somebody to please split this auction with him, with a single reply from Justin. I searched Ebay, found the auction, emailed the seller, and did a buy it now when I realized the value of this offer. I figured evan if synth was not interested, I could easily resell the 3 items I was not interested in and offset the shipping costs.

I then found this thread in the 2ch. In reading your posts, your hesitation is clear. By the time you came up with the cash, this auction would have been long gone.

Dean - I did nothing wrong. In fact, not only did I better my system, I feel with my fast action I helped a fellow member on this forum today. If I was out to screw people, you would see this stuff relisted on ebay next week. Thats not the case here.

JM

Cool.

Actually I HAD the cash and was ready to go, but I wasn't going to buy them without more information, this much is true. My purchase wasn't dependant on the Aragon sale -- I would have just had to move it to replace the money I wasn't supposed to spend.

Bummed last night but O.K. today.