"Four way speaker system early 70s. klipsch"

Woofers and Tweeters

21 hours ago, pzannucci said:

Newer version of what?

A newer version of the older version. 😜

As the picture shows, this series not only comes with the music source built-in, the new woofers use pleated surrounds, rather than foam. Another upgrade was to use a coaxial oval driver to better blend the sound before it reaches the listener's ears. The largest improved sound quality contribution, which goes unnoticed by one, is the thicker cabinet construction to eliminate the undeniable cabinet resonance. 

Let me know if you buy these. Due to shipping costs, they are out of reach for me.... then again, they're only ~ 7,000 miles away, so maybe I should take a road trip: I'm sure the drive would teach me a lesson.

Happy New Year.

On 12/31/2023 at 10:15 AM, pzannucci said:

Newer version of what?  Looks quite a bit older.

Like the integration 🙂 What dollars is that amount in?

Looks to be one of those speakers that starts out as a one driver system, then you add parts at your leasure.

Comes out to around $300ish. LUL

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 9:11 AM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

A newer version of the older version. 😜

As the picture shows, this series not only comes with the music source built-in, the new woofers use pleated surrounds, rather than foam. Another upgrade was to use a coaxial oval driver to better blend the sound before it reaches the listener's ears. The largest improved sound quality contribution, which goes unnoticed by one, is the thicker cabinet construction to eliminate the undeniable cabinet resonance. 

Let me know if you buy these. Due to shipping costs, they are out of reach for me.... then again, they're only ~ 7,000 miles away, so maybe I should take a road trip: I'm sure the drive would teach me a lesson.

Happy New Year.

I need a "Lost" emoji. 

8 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

I need a "Lost" emoji. 

Sorry, this whole thread is just for a lol. I posted it because the seller was listing them as "early 70s klipsch" which we know that they're not Klipsch. What is surprising is that 3 years later, they show up here again. My latest post about the 'newer version' is the same, only for laughs...I mean, what a mess the second pair are.

Again, it's only to lighten this place up.

Here's the emoji you wanted:
LostEmoji.jpg.0d81982394c83455fc4173356271cf13.jpg