Pamela Anderson's speakers??

Mighty Favog

A friend of mine started a company called All American Communications after a succesful film music career. The company started by buying game shows, older movies and past TV series... and re packaging them and sending them to starved Europe in search of USA programming.

To make a long and complicated story short,... They bought this "show" after a terrible first season (Baywatch) that was canceled, and re packaged it to what I still think at one time had over a BILLION..(Thats right with a B) people watching it at it's high point weekly.

His notes on the show and cast///

Yes, the rumors are true, David Hassilhoff has several gold and platinum records... No, thank goodness not here. LOL He is still "mobbed" in Germany and in South East Asia, even today when he arrives at airports to perform with a band and sing. While in the later years he did write some of the story lines within the show. He is, apparently, a very nice guy on and off the set. David has had his share of ups and downs, and his recent stint as Jeckle and Hyde on Broadway in NYC has proved, he is an amazing talent. Hard to believe this "Soap opera", "Kit" car, Baywatch, and now Broadway guy is still kicking. (And at his age, I hope I look as good and able to do so many things that I care to do too.)

Pam was the star that made Baywatch really famous, or should I say the one that put the show, the rest of the cast, and helped it to generate big money in the form of ratings, through the roof. (Not to mention sales of related Baywatch things like posters, etc., etc.) We all know her story from Canada modeling, to Home Improvement, Baywatch, Playboy, VIP, and the too famous video of her and Tommy Lee. ( I bet Scott Bio still wishes he would have married her..LOL)

What was told to me was she is a LOT smarter than she appears? Don't let the big blonde hair and big "eyes" fool you. While maybe in 2002-2003 she is starting to show some age..(After all, she is not in her 20's anymore..LOL) My friend said, "She looked almost as good first thing on the set at 5 am as she did makeup on, and ready to go in the shoots." She also was so much a health food/fitness nut, she would drive people nuts with "power health" shakes etc.,etc., on the set to always look and feel their best even if she also was out at 3-4 am partying the night before. He said, to be honest, she had that freshly I just got (for the sake of the board) Made love to... all night... "glow" on her face, and you would just gravitate to her, like fireflies in the summer to a bonfire here in the Midwest.

Most of the live beach scenes were shot at Manhattan beach when they were out in the public. There was always a crowd, and that's also were some of the extras that became regulars too, would gather to get their shot at stardome.

FYI, yes she will be back with the rest of the original crew and some extras in a made for TV movie that is being filmed now as we speak. Should make hopefully next spring when it is still a little cold here in the Midwest heat up in no time at all.