Shipping/selling gear to Canadian buyers??

Audible Nectar

I've got an item on ebay (Rega Radio) and have several Canadian buyers who are interested. I've never sold an item to a Canadian buyer. If I ship the item from the US, are there any additional concerns from a US seller's perspective? What form of payment should I accept (I am not set up to accept Paypal, and prefer money orders)?

What shipping outfit would work best for both?

I also understand that it is the buyer's responsibility to pay the import duties and fees (Item made in Britain).

Is there any reason I should not do this??

Shipping is the same as any shipping in the U.S. The only thing you do different is fill out a customs report. They will have them at the Post Office. You just have to put what it is and the value.

UPS sometimes charges a fee, to the poor Canadian recipient.(me)

Canadian customs will usually open the box, especially if it is large, so the recipient should be aware of this, and not blame you for the box being cut open and resealed.(They did it to my SVS subs when they came in)

Will cost a little more to ship, just give the post office the postal code of who you are sending it to, and they will let you know before hand.

Hope this is of help,

Sean