I GOT A RESPONSE FROM TIM CAHILL !!!

pgh

3.gif6.gif1.gif

Hey guys!! I got a response from Tim Cahill, the writer of the infamous 1975 Rolling Stone article on PWK! Below is the email I sent to Tim, and his response. He would like to sit in on the Klipsch BB one night. If we can agree on what night would be best (see his schedule below), I will coordinate with Tim. 1.gif :sun:]

-----

Tim,

I'm writing you in reference to Paul Klipsch.

As you may know, Paul passed away in May of this year, and will be greatly missed.You're article insert for Rolling Stone in 1975 has been a great conversation piece for many Klipsch fans over the years.I would like to ask a tremendous favor (I'm sure you get many), and invite you to sit in on the Klipsch Bulletin Board one night, and recount some stories of your visit to Hope. There will be very keen interest if this is possible.You will be surprised by the number of members on the BB, and also the # of posts each day.

Best Regards,

Paul Harris

-----

Paul,

I would love to sit on the Klipsch board one night. Unfortunately, I am in Chile for the next several weeks. Then I go to Thailand. I will be available from December 15 to 23 or after January 23. I'm sorry to hear of Paul Klipsch's death. Strange: I still listen to the La Scalas, which I bought from rock star (and former college buddy) Steve Miller.

Best,

Tim Cahill

Well THAT'S pretty cool. You need to hook up with the moderators and see if the bbs has a chat function that can be activated for the night. I vote for December 20-something. We'll all be home on Holiday. I wonder how many times I've read that article.