Cab maker in NorCal?

bsac335

59 minutes ago, bsac335 said:

Anyone on this forum have access to software that can calculate how large my bass ports should be based upon the internal volume of my Cab?

The new ki pro cabinets are probably about the same size with a single 4 inch port but they do use a different woofer.

If I were in your shoes I'd just build new complete cabinets buy some sheets of 3/4 birch or maple at home depot and they cut rips for you

5 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

The new ki pro cabinets are probably about the same size with a single 4 inch port but they do use a different woofer.

If I were in your shoes I'd just build new complete cabinets buy some sheets of 3/4 birch or maple at home depot and they cut rips for you

or just buy a used pair of klipsch Cornwall speakers , and be done with all the trouble

28 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

or just buy a used pair of klipsch Cornwall speakers , and be done with all the trouble

Is there such a thing any more? If I had an old pair of Cornwalls I'd pursue the A55-G / CT-120 combo over the parts he has at that point might as well just sell off the ones he has and go a different route 

2 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Is there such a thing any more? If I had an old pair of Cornwalls I'd pursue the A55-G / CT-120 combo over the parts he has at that point might as well just sell off the ones he has and go a different route 

agree 100% ------start off with a decent set of speakers