*UGH* I am feeling my age.

m00n

Ok, so I am only 35 but I feel as though I am 85. I went out got some soundboard, some sheetrock and some 1X2" strips last night so I could build one of my sound barrier walls. Well, I got my strips up(used to create the air gap) a layer of sheetrock and a layer of soundboard. Then I started framing a real 2X4 wall that is to sit 1/2 infront of the other construction.

Good GAWD! I am feeling the pain. When I simply bend over to pick something up a sharp pain takes my breath away 14.gif. And to think next month I am taking a full 2 weeks off to do nothing but work on my theater... Again I say14.gif

So here I sit on my couch with my laptop whining and wimpering to you all 9.gif

As George Burns used to say " You can't help getting older but you don't have to get old ! "

Somebody else said: You are only as old as you feel!

Re: George Burns:

Amen !

Re: Somebody else :

I am 59 but I feel anywhere from 14 to 93 at given time !

I gleefully recall watching a out-take video of Willard Scott being destroyed by a wizened little old lady in a wheelchair:

Willard: Well Mother Wilson - How does it feel to be celebrating your 103rd. birthday ?

Mother Wilson (without even a trace of a smile) :

Consider the alternative! You damned Fool !

Willard dropped his microphone and staggered off camera laughing so hard he couldn't speak. Mother W. had nailed his arse to the wall and he had nowhere to go.