***SOLD*** Four speaker Klipsch RF IIs setup --SOLD

Gentle Ben

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wife says time to downsize. Selling four speakers for what I think are good, solid prices for equipment in excellent+plus condition. All four years old.

-- 2 RF-7IIs front tower speakers (enough said)

-- 1 RC-64II center channel

-- 1 R-115SW 15-inch sub (with brand new power amp panel)

All four speakers for $2,650 and to be picked up in the Baton Rouge region. I can deliver if not too far away or meet you halfway. Shipping these titans would cost you a good bit of cash extra. Will sell separate but I first want to sell them as an ensemble. Will not sell RF-7IIs as separates. With original boxes and owners manuals, all cloth grills in like-new condition.

Additionally, I have one R-115SW ($150) that needs a new amp panel.

Included separately are two RS-52IIs ($500 pair); two RS-41IIs ($200 pair)

Just add $800 to original asking price if you these five extra speakers.

Call or text Ben at (225) 803-9815. Will accept PayPal (F&F), USPO Money Order or certified bank check.

Klipsch 5 face.jpg

Klipsch 1 face.jpg

Klipsch 4 face.jpg

Klipsch 3 face.jpg

Klipsch 2 face.jpg

Klipsch5face.jpg

Edited by Gentle Ben
ALL SOLD

21 minutes ago, Gentle Ben said:

LOL! I know ...

Are you married?

Yep.  Almost 20 years.  My wife and I both have our likes.  One of mine is music/home theater.  I would never tell her to downsize her shoe collection, closet, antique furniture, etc etc.

I mean, if it was putting us in the poorhouse that's one thing.  But for something that I enjoy and helps me relax, man, I just don't understand it. 

1 minute ago, wuzzzer said:

Yep.  Almost 20 years.  My wife and I both have our likes.  One of mine is music/home theater.  I would never tell her to downsize her shoe collection, closet, antique furniture, etc etc.

I mean, if it was putting us in the poorhouse that's one thing.  But for something that I enjoy and helps me relax, man, I just don't understand it. 

We're doing some remodeling and going with some in-wall speakers, adding an 85-inch TV, etc. and she says she's ready to start the project and it was time to start converting over and she just used the word "downsize" and I ran with it. Believe me, my music and movie enjoyment won't be affected. Plus I am getting up in age (married 50 years) and don't need quite the big sound I once loved.