Line Magnetic LM502ca DAC Dealer Demo SOLD

joessportster

SOLD Bought as a dealer demo, It actually stayed while other dacs went away. It sounds very good IMHO. Tube and SS output. Price for established Forum members is 700.00 plus the ride and fees ( Retail on the DAC was 1800.00 ). The dac looks and functions as new.  Comes with original double boxing and packing as well as all the accessories as new. I am also including a spare NOS (military grade) Rectifier that I thought sounded much better. It will include the stock output 12au7 tubes.

ESTABLISHED FORUM MEMBERS PM ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY GOOD DAC AT A VERY LOW PRICE, SO LOW I ONLY WANT TO SELL TO SOMEONE THAT WILL USE IT NOT FLIP IT FOR PROFIT.  I have owned at least 1dozen dacs, to include Schiit Bifrost, Bifrost Multibit, Yggy, Centrance, Altmann, Audio Gd NFB, Border Patrol SE, Border Patrol SEI, Wavelength Cosecant, and a few others that do not currently come to mind. This DAC competes or outright outperforms all those mentioned

Link to review: https://positive-feedback.com/Issue74/line_magnetic.htm   SOLD

Line Magnetic LM502ca SS/Tube output DAC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Schu said:

What are you moving to?

I got an Audio Gd Master 7, it uses 8 of the PCM 1704 UK chips in a Ladder (R2R) Design, It has a LOT of adjustability. 1,2, 4, or 8X Oversampling, Or you can set it as NOS, Several filter options as well. it also has 6 inputs. USB, 12s, AES, BNC, Coax, and Optical. Very Versatile. Put a couple hours on it yesterday and so far it is very nice in NOS. Lots of variations to try yet. It was AGD's TOTL DAC with all attention paid to sound

http://www.audio-gd.com/master/master-7/m7en.htm

ESTABLISHED FORUM MEMBERS PM ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY GOOD DAC AT A VERY LOW PRICE, SO LOW I ONLY WANT TO SELL TO SOMEONE THAT WILL USE IT NOT FLIP IT FOR PROFIT.  I have owned at least 1dozen dacs, to include Schiit Bifrost, Bifrost Multibit, Schiit Yggy, Centrance, Altmann, Audio Gd NFB, Border Patrol SE, Border Patrol SEI, Wavelength Cosecant, and a few others that do not currently come to mind. This DAC competes with or outright outperforms all those mentioned.