I ate a bowl of Corn Flakes, took a whiz, booted up Bessie, and then jumped lemming-like, on this minutae-madness thang

jdm56

Smell-O-Vision? I highly resemble that remark! I'll have you know that here in SW Missouri we are very civilized. Why, if memory serves, I'd swear I had me a nice, hot bath just last month. So I'm good till the Spring thaw! ...There! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

-JD "Stinky" McCall

HDBR,

I'm going to show how mature I can be, and just ignore that feeble attempt at an insult by fini. Just because we got Branson, that don't mean we're all a bunch of unwashed, toothless hillbillies around here! Besides, like I said, I just had me a bath last month. 14.gif ...and I still got most of my front teeth, too.9.gif

Oh yeah, HDBR, back to you. I'm in Nevada MO. You've probably ridden up 71 this way. Shoot yes, give me a call when you're in the area. Come by the house and knock on the door. It'll probably be my wife come to the door (she's also my sister; us hill-folk like to keep it in the family, if you know what I mean.2.gif But come on by and I'll show you my audiophool rig. Heck, I might even have my belle by then. (latest supposed shipping date: 12/30/02).

-Doug

ps - I do love the sound of those BMW twins (pft,pft,pft or something like that).

Doug,

I'll do just that, then! LOL! I even putt up to Bentonville regularly...to get resupplies of oil filters and such for the Beemer...so I may just putt up a little further for a visit! Yep, they are pretty quiet bikes, but they are the cat's meow to this old hard-riding long-distance kind of biker! Us Beemer riders have our own slogan, as we ride by with one of those Hawaiian shirts on..."Loud Shirts Save Lives!"...LOL! Besides, our bikes don't wake up the baby when we ride by, do they? 2.gif

I hear ya!! I get REAL TIRED of folks from other places makin' fun of people from the hills in places like Arkansas, myself! I would go into more detail about the things they say that irk me the most, if I had the time, but I gotta get off this here puter and finish writing out my monthly child support check and get it in the mail to my sister!