MEH Synergy

klipsch parts  stock the parts  , there are cosmetic differences ----pleated or foam surrounds -

any Forte or Chorus Drone will work so Forte -Chorus 1-2-3-4 , use the same assembly   , but the weights added to the drone are different for a Forte or a Chorus .......-as per @Chief bonehead

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2021 at 3:15 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

Hello, 

Long shot, but does anyone have a Forte II rear passive radiator that they want to sell? 

I have an original forte II passive radiator that I had reconed by Midwest Speakers in Minnesota.  PM me if you are interested.

On 8/7/2021 at 2:15 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

Hello, 

Long shot, but does anyone have a Forte II rear passive radiator that they want to sell? 

hey lakewood!  are you missing the passive or just have a damaged one?  if you want to retain the correct look for the forte2 passive its probably best & cheaper to have simply speakers recone yours that buying a new incorrect F3 passive or a chorus2 that will be the wrong weight.

the reconed one above might be your best bet if yours is missing, or check ebay.     

1 minute ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

hey lakewood!  are you missing the passive or just have a damaged one? 

Its Torrance now.  No, I have one and it has a, sloppy repair done to it. Got the pair on a trade for one of my dacs. Might just be more economical to post the pair for sale cheap. They also done have the prettiest refinish job either.  

• Like 1