Marantz Model 30 / SACD 30n

Rayman

Just got the Marantz 30 and SACD 30n, have them hooked up to my Cornwalls series 4 using AudioQuest Rocket 33 Bi-wiring / Irish red sub cables hooked up to dual R-112 subs and Golden Gate interconnect. (Subs run off the L/R pre-outs and have them low passed at 40hz) After one day of listening l can say this system sings! Clean / amazing detail and effortless presentation, very impressed with detail retrieval, hearing new sounds that were buried before. Dark very quiet background, music just appears from total silence. More to come as I get more time with this setup…. I’m listening to Dave Matthews Some Devil CD…. And its amazing.

• Like 3

On 2/26/2022 at 2:23 PM, Rayman said:

Just got the Marantz 30 and SACD 30n, have them hooked up to my Cornwalls series 4 using AudioQuest Rocket 33 Bi-wiring / Irish red sub cables hooked up to dual R-112 subs and Golden Gate interconnect. (Subs run off the L/R pre-outs and have them low passed at 40hz) After one day of listening l can say this system sings! Clean / amazing detail and effortless presentation, very impressed with detail retrieval, hearing new sounds that were buried before. Dark very quiet background, music just appears from total silence. More to come as I get more time with this setup…. I’m listening to Dave Matthews Some Devil CD…. And its amazing.

I found the 30 to be very smooth sounding - I bet it's a great match for the IVs!

• Like 1