Missing Friends

justin_tx_16

Maxg was up over the holidays with a comment as to why he was hanging in this Forum even though his sound tastes are straying from Klipsch. Kenratboy also had a short burst in early December... but is apparently enjoying the holiday break. I hope your query, Justin, will spark their participation. =HornED

I'm not greek but I'm back2.gif

I had a nice christmas break but I'm back in my apartment now and propably going to be bored out of my mind until my classes start up on the 8th.

I took my heresies home with me for the holidays(no way i'm gonna be without those babies for a few weeks) but I never got around to doing a side by side comparison with my dads JBL 4311 studio monitors(also very nice speakers).

The first thing I did when I got back today was hook up my stereo, the next thing I did was start poking around here to see what i've missed.

A happy new year to you all.

Peace, Josh

Josh,

Well...if this gives you any clue as to a comparison between Heresys and JBL 4311 monitors....when I bought my Heresys, I took em home and hooked em up to my receiver...which ALREADY HAD JBL 4311 monitors hooked to it...turned em all on...fired 90 wpc into em...couldn't even HEAR the JBL's...so out they went!! LOL!

I'm here, but having a problem with the forum.

I can read posts quickly and all that, but when I hit the REPLY button, there is like a 20 second lag. It is painful to post!

I am ordering a new HD soon, and will (obviously) reload everything. That should clear it up.

Also, I worked 55 hours last week 8.gif . My schedual will be lightening up to ~20 hours a week, so I will have more free time. I have SOOO much homework to do yet, so I am not looking foward to the next few days. This 2 week holiday from school has SUCKED BAD!!! Maybe I have made over $500, but it seems like a long weekend, not a 2 week vacation. Christmas? Worked and closed the store on the 24th, so I got home 8:30 Christmas Eve. Also, I have been schedualed for 11:00 PM to leave, and it turns into 3:00 AM...

I will be getting a new TV soon, probably a 27" for my room. Then I will see about a DVD player and getting my room setup for a HT!!!

Don't worry, I will be back once I get things working well again!!! I spend time looking, but not posting.