For: jt1stcav, et. al.--The Delectable Ms Stevie Nicks

HDBRbuilder

Dammit...I just had a premature ejaculation in my boxers! 8.gif

HDBRbuilder, thanks for making me soil my britches! I still think she looks hot, even in her early 50's(?). She may not be able to reach all the high notes like she used to, and her voice may be a bit grittier at times, but she still has her signature fast vibrato in her singing (you either love it or hate it...I'll vote for the former! 9.gif

Every time I see that particular photo of Stevie, I wonder where her elusive nipple went to? 6.gif

I only saw her in concert once, back in August 31st, 1983, at the UT campus at Austin. Not only was her performance spectacular, but so was all the costume changes she made. Gotta love her look...high hair (typical '80's, yuck...maybe not), low V-neck collars, see-through scarfs, and "Kiss"-like elevator boots with 6" heels! 10.gif

Thanks for the Amazon.com search for the "Buckingham Nicks" albums. I want the sealed/never been played LP so bad, but I can't justify spending over $180 for it right now, so it'll have to wait for the time being. Hope at least one of them will still be available by the time I have some spare change lying around.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go clean myself up and change my shorts...14.gif

I kind of remember seeing FM in concert in the late '70s at the Spectrum in Philadelphia. I believe the warm-up was Firefall. It was one of those hazy nights. Anyhow on to a night I remember. I saw Tom Petty & Heartbreakers in concert at the Spectrum around '87 and Ms. Nicks was showing up at occaisional shows to duet with TP. I got lucky & she was at that show. Needless to say the duets were fantastic. Stevie was wearing a very sheer white dress which gave me heart palpitations when the lights hit her (OK maybe they weren't "heart" palpitations). I do remember that Mike Campbell the lead guitarist rarely cracked a smile(I'd been following these guys since they were playing very small venues), but on this particular night he was beaming from ear to ear. Must have been the music.