Klipsch Chorus 2, In search of Perfect Vintage Solid State Amp to end my Search

Hey, guys I'm in need of help on finding a Powerful solid state Amp, to bring out the best of my KC2,  Krell, Rotell, Parasound , Hafler?....I"m currently feeding them via Carver C-1 pre amp, and a Carver M 1.5T power amp, considering on dumping the M 1.5T for a ROTEL RB-1090 or UPGRADING my M 1.5t at Nelion Audio.

Edited by Kiki68
specific wording
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Kiki68 said:

Hey, guys I'm in need of help on finding a Powerful solid state Amp, to bring out the best of my KC2,  Krell, Rotell, Parasound , Hafler?....I"m currently feeding them via Carver C-1 pre amp, and a Carver M 1.5T power amp, considering on dumping the M 1.5T for a ROTEL RB-1090 or UPGRADING my M 1.5t at Nelion Audio.

Are you looking for more power or higher sound quality, both? Sunfire is a nice step up from most of the older Carver amplifiers, the older HCA Parasound series designed by John Curl also sound great, haven't heard the newer ones. Adcom makes some good amplifiers as well, I didn't really care for the original GFA-555 but the MK-II and later 5500, 5800 sound nice with the Chorus II's. 

• Like 1