NEW KLIPSCH LINE!

JLL

If u click on newscenter at top and then click on latest news on right u will get all of the new products. Here is a quote "In total, there are 14 new Klipsch Reference Series loudspeakers. Included are three passive towers (RF-15, RF-25, and RF-35), four bookshelf models (RB-15, RB-25, RB-35, and RB-75), two center channels (RC-25 and RC-35), two surround speakers (RS-25 and RS-35), which include Klipschs exclusive Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST), and three new subwoofers that debut Klipschs new Corner Port Technology". They are also coming out with new cool looking computer speakers.

Oh! I just found out something. The Klipsch RF-35 replaces the Klipsch RF-3 II and NOT the Klipsch RF-7. It seems the Klipsch RF-7 is still the top-of-the-line Reference Series floorstanding speaker, WHAT A RELIEF! 3.gif

BUT! There is now a Klipsch RB-75! Think of it as a Klipsch RB-7!

----------------

On 1/9/2003 12:10:39 PM Scipio80 wrote:

Its strange that they would update all the other reference models with these new stronger cones but not the 10 inchers on the rf-7.

----------------

That is because if they did update the RF-7, it would give me a major "upgrade bug." 3.gif

I am kind of happy they didn't upgrade the RF-7 because I feel better knowing I still have the "best." 3.gif

NOOOOO ! Are they trying to emulate polk audio ? I realize that in a dog eat dog market, you have to adapt, but the old adage goes ( if it ain't broke, don't fix it ). Why not spruce up the asthetics ? Sure. But a complete line change up to compete at a lower price point ? Different cones, asthetics, etc. Please don't tell me they are going to do this with the heritage line too.