To sick to listen to Klipsch

Invidiosulus

To make a long story short(thats a good thing)

I caught a stomach bug this week and missed 2 days of class which means I have 16 hours of makeup work ahead of me.

I got dehydrated yesterday morning so I ended up in the hospital with an IV pumping "lunch" into me for a few hours.

The good news is I seem to be on the mend, I realized I felt bad when I didn't even feel like turning on the ol stereo.

As soon as I did start listening to music today I began to feel better almost at once1.gif

I'm not sure if there is much of a point to this thread I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Peace, Josh

A little better as time goes by.

I'm listening to some CCR on a cd a friend of mine gave me and it sounds great enough to almost make me forget my ills.

Right now I'm just kinda worn out but feeling better.

Thanks to all for the words of encouragement1.gif

Lets hope that Justin manages to stay out of whatever hit his school.

Peace, Josh

Damn! I just got over some big food poising. Coming out both ends STRONG for a few hours, out the back for a few days, then I felt fine.

Oh well, life goes on and I am glad I live in a world where I can chicken out and call 911 or get to the ER if it gets too bad.

In retrospect, it sucks, but wasn't too bad. Watched DVD's and Speed Channel.

Hmmm, sounds like you took your "bazooka" comment a little too literally on the way to cannery row. Take two Bose cubes and post us in the morning... for this too shall pass. =HornEd

PS: When you turn on your Klipsch... remember our Forum thoughts are with you!

Hehe,

I am feeling somewhat better, the sickness has passed and now I'm just trying to get my strength back.

I am not sure how 2 bose cubes is supposed to make me feel better physicaly but it did make me laugh.

Thanks for the comments guys and girl(cluless, surely you have more than one serious thought) 2.gif

One good thing to come out of this is the movie I got to watch at the hospital.

It was a rather over the top take on the spaghetti western genre called "Dollar for the dead"

What sucked however was that I was there long enough to watch an entire movie14.gif

Peace, Josh