Ever heard of/seen this??? I just stumbled onto it

Coytee

Not really sure how I stumbled onto this but at first smell, it strikes me as "if it sounds too good to be true....."

https://jennipr.shop/products/take-amazon-warehouse-one?sku=18057575506582165906952803

I've glanced around at the tools, the trays, the brands...  to be blunt, I find the "savings" comments to be VERY out of line.  If there is (as suggested) a full pallet of these goodies, then (making up numbers)  "$350".....  $56 doesn't make sense.  If they are saying the value of the pallet is $350 (or whatever) then I'd disagree as it seems from memory those things are more expensive at the store.

Looking at a rolling tool 'chest', they show $1,100....  I google Kennedy rolling tool chest, and they exist but for $1,100 you're looking at a BIG one which now suggests the item they show is way inflated (while the tools seem to be way undervalued)

I'm still puzzled.  Never heard of this.  If it's legit, I'd be open to buying a couple pigs in a poke....  monetary damage isn't too bad and could (hopefully) flip them back out and if it's all trash, it's not a huge amount.

I DID see a line of pictures of various electric tools....  interestingly they ALL have a brand name missing.  One looks like a DeWalt miter saw....but I've never seen a DeWalt that looks like that.

That suggests it's a chinese knock off (which most of this stuff now comes from china, I get that)

Curious of other thoughts.

I actually have a friend that tried this a year or so ago. Not sure what site.

I’m not making this up, the usual “order has been placed, order has been shipped, here is your tracking number” emails were sent.

When the “pallet” arrived it was a miniature pallet the size of a chess board and contained a handful of items that might have an exaggerated suggested retail of what the whole fiasco cost.

6 minutes ago, geoff. said:

When the “pallet” arrived it was a miniature pallet the size of a chess board and contained a handful of items that might have an exaggerated suggested retail of what the whole fiasco cost.

I can believe this

• Like 2