Audio Mirror / 6as7 / single ended mono blocks / These Be SOLD

richieb

The last of my tube amps that I have been very hesitant to sell. Made by Vlad Bazelkov in Minnesota, these are by no means "your fathers" single ended amplifiers.

These are the second set of these I've owned along with owning the 6c33c powered monos three times.

This model, using this tube, is currently out of production; Audio Mirror makes only the 6c33c model selling for $5000/pr. 

Powered by parallel 6as7's producing 20 watts per channel in single ended. Self bias. These are a premium build using German Mundorf caps.

Massive transformers, same as used in Vlads 6c33c powered monos, each block weighs 29 lbs. Will absolutely bring out any and all possible bass in your LaScallaa and 

sound terrific with all Heritage models I've owned. Huge soundstage, think single ended on steroids. Dead quiet, head in the 402 quiet, this being at my home, my local power. 

On Saturday the amps went through a thorough inspection by an extremely knowledgeable local tech I use and are in perfect electrical condition. All stainless steel chassis are dent free, maybe a small micro scratch here and there and are amazing to behold.

I have original boxes and inserts for safe shipping.

At my asking I will include - (as seen in the photo) A lifetime supply of power tubes, all Russian and US, no Chinese tubes.

12x - 6h5c OTK Russian power tubes (6as7 equivalent)

5x - RCA JAN 6as7 power tubes

4x - RCA 6080 small bottle equivalent to 6as7

2x - Sylvania 6sn7GT

2x - Tung Sol Russian 6sl7

2x - 6h9c Russian OTK (6sl7 equivalent)

I could go on and on however if truly interested PM for a  phone call. Additional photos will be emailed on request.

Thanks 

IMG_0083.JPG

• Like 3

• richieb changed the title to Audio Mirror / 6as7 / single ended mono blocks / These Be SOLD
  • 3 months later...
On 2/6/2023 at 12:55 PM, richieb said:

The last of my tube amps that I have been very hesitant to sell. Made by Vlad Bazelkov in Minnesota, these are by no means "your fathers" single ended amplifiers.

These are the second set of these I've owned along with owning the 6c33c powered monos three times.

This model, using this tube, is currently out of production; Audio Mirror makes only the 6c33c model selling for $5000/pr.