Lightly Used Klipsch Surround Sound Speakers

ShaffD

I am looking for advice on how to find a good home for lightly used Klipsch surround sound speakers; 2 RS-3 black reference, 1 KLF-C7 center channel and 1 KSW-12 subwoofer.  Will accept any reasonable offer and local pickup in Massachusetts.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShaffD said:

I am looking for advice on how to find a good home for lightly used Klipsch surround sound speakers; 2 RS-3 black reference, 1 KLF-C7 center channel and 1 KSW-12 subwoofer.  Will accept any reasonable offer and local pickup in Massachusetts.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome! Come up with pics and prices, condition, location, any will to ship and place them in our Garage Sale section here.

Look at some adverts here for examples. We can help...

Thanks!

On 2/10/2023 at 11:49 AM, billybob said:

Welcome! Come up with pics and prices, condition, location, any will to ship and place them in our Garage Sale section here.

Look at some adverts here for examples. We can help...

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice.  Had a hard time finding the garage sale section and when I found it I can only post one picture because of a max total size of 2MB.  Not sure what is wrong?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ShaffD said:

Thanks for the advice.  Had a hard time finding the garage sale section and when I found it I can only post one picture because of a max total size of 2MB.  Not sure what is wrong?

The forum limits attachments to 2mb unfortunately.  There’s apps you can use to reduce image size or you can upload them to a host site and post a link to that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ShaffD said:

Yes, there are programs for resizing for free. Used to use Paint myself. If want to, go ahead and post there. Guys will help you with pics.

On 2/10/2023 at 7:39 AM, ShaffD said:

I would love to have the c7 for my klf20s . Are you planning a trip to Vegas anytime soon?

• 2 weeks later...

If you take pics with your phone, you can do a couple of things to .ake them smaller.

Don't take super closeups.... Once taken, open up on your phone. There is usually an edit function (e ery andoid phone I've seen does).  Crop the photo and save it (as a copy), and it will be smaller. Even the smallest amount of cropping and re-saving will do the trick. The pics are recompressed during the save and they will come out much smaller.