Opinions on a possible package trade to upgrade

Jbmorrey

How far back do you sit?  The K Horns will fire at 45 degrees from the corners. Will they intersect near where you sit?

They are very nice and probably have the desirable AA crossovers. 

If someone had replaced the woofers they are easily changed back for a minimal amount as the drivers are very inexpensive compared to other brands.  (not a bad thing). 

1 hour ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

How far back do you sit?  The K Horns will fire at 45 degrees from the corners. Will they intersect near where you sit?

They are very nice and probably have the desirable AA crossovers. 

If someone had replaced the woofers they are easily changed back for a minimal amount as the drivers are very inexpensive compared to other brands.  (not a bad thing). 

I will sit about 11’back from thE front of the speakers. The width of the room is 14’ wide and the back wall is about 10’ behind where I sit.I did ask for a crossover picture and it is the AA crossover

E9B09CC1-20F3-4335-85DA-872F2D5B6EC6.jpeg

I doubt in a 14 ft wide room he can sit where the speakers intersect unless he is right on top of them. That is the primary reason I moved on from khorns. In my 15.5' wide room They were always firing too far in front of me. If I sat closer, they were shouty. Farther away, the tonal balance was better, but the imaging was wonky. I think a 17-18' room would be perfect. But that's just my opinion.