**SOLD** KPT-335 Parts For Sale; k-48-kp, k-69a, k-70g, k-703 Horns and New Crossovers

jjptkd

***SOLD*** All parts are sold thanks.

I've decided to let go of my extra 335 parts set- I have a custom built pair of 335's already and was planning a second pair but after converting my Chorus II's into 325's I no longer need them as I have too many speakers already. I'll post some pictures later today. This set is complete minus cabinets and the k-510 mid horns which can be purchased from ZXPC. All parts are "used" but working properly minus the crossovers which I purchased new directly from Klipsch. Because of the nature of these items they are being sold "as is" with no warranty, I will post pictures with volt-meter readings. Woofers are in great shape with no scratchy voice-coils or any issues. I accept cash on pick up, PP F&F and US Postal money orders. Willing to ship to the lower 48 states thanks. 

K-48-kp:       

k-69a:           

K-70g:           

k-703:           

Crossovers: 

All prices include fully insured shipping. Last I checked just the top hats for the 335's without crossovers were $1750, complete speakers more than $3k. Prices are for individual purchase if someone is interested in the whole set I'm willing to come down a little thanks.

Jesse

Drivers are used but working perfectly; one measures 6.0 the other 6.1 there's a small scratch on one of the stickers and some tape residue I never tried to clean from when it was shipped to me. Horns are in really nice shape just some dust I'll wipe them prior to shipping. Gaskets are newer Crites I had to cut out the centers to open them up a bit more not a perfect job but works. I'd prefer to sell this combo as a set for now if no takers after awhile I'll sell them separately thanks.

k-48-kp 4 ohms these were removed from my KP-301-II's that I purchased from the original owner they were used in a home studio so doubtful they were ever pushed very hard. These are becoming hard to find on the used market especially in good shape with known history. No scratchy voice-coils these work perfect. I have original shipping boxes for generic replacements from Klipsch plus thick outer boxes for double boxing these will reach you in good condition. These are essentially the same as the woofers used in the Chorus models differences being these have vented voice-coils and coated / ribbed baskets. Any questions feel free to ask thanks. 

20230225_115057re.jpg

20230225_115102re.jpg

20230225_115107re.jpg

20230225_115143re.jpg

20230225_115203re.jpg

20230225_115300re.jpg

20230225_115322re.jpg

Crossovers I just noticed taking these pictures they are slightly different I purchased the pair brand new from Klipsch parts and ran them for a couple days just see if I could hear a difference from my old ones which I could not. These are basically still new price includes well boxed fully insured shipping thanks.

20230225_121523re.jpg

20230225_121550re.jpg

20230225_121519re.jpg

20230225_121231re.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Weekend bump these speakers sound excellent better than my previous "CornScala" attempts with the k-55 variants. If no takers on the set I'll split these into individual for sale threads. Prices include fully insured shipping and I'm open to offers, willing to cut a pretty good deal especially for anyone interested in everything thanks.

Jesse

• jjptkd changed the title to **SOLD** KPT-335 Parts For Sale; k-48-kp, k-69a, k-70g, k-703 Horns and New Crossovers