I need to sell my older Klipsch Speakers CH2

kelly

Hello! My brother passed away 22 years ago, and I have been holding on to his wonderful standing speakers, keeping them in storage all this time. I was going to keep them, but they are so big, and Im getting older and think it best to sell them to a goood home. I am not sure what they are worth or where to start. Can someone give me some guidance so I have a price point, and a platform from which to sell? I would appreciate any info / help you could give me. Thanks so much, Kelly

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, kelly said:

Hello! My brother passed away 22 years ago, and I have been holding on to his wonderful standing speakers, keeping them in storage all this time. I was going to keep them, but they are so big, and Im getting older and think it best to sell them to a goood home. I am not sure what they are worth or where to start. Can someone give me some guidance so I have a price point, and a platform from which to sell? I would appreciate any info / help you could give me. Thanks so much, Kelly

The model and some photos would be the first step

6 hours ago, kelly said:

I would appreciate any info / help you could give me. Thanks so much, Kelly

Location and pictures are a must if you're looking to sell "CH2" is Chorus II which is a highly sought after model worth some money if in good shape.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kelly said:

I am not sure what they are worth or where to start. Can someone give me  a price point, and a platform from which to sell? 

Kelly , Welcome to the   Forum ,  klipsch Chorus II were made  from 1990 through 1996 .

https://www.klipsch.com/products/chorus-ii-floorstanding-speaker

3 platforms are Free of charge /no Fees  ,  the   Forum Garage Sale section .......Craig's list or........ https://www.usaudiomart.com/   ,

if the speakers are in mint condition , the selling price can go as high as 2000$  .

Chorus II

• Like 2

• 11 months later...