Shipping Supplies

fini

Where does everyone get things like bubble wrap, peanuts, and boxes for shipping things like amps and speakers? I've got to ship my 500c, and have several things to put on eBay, and looked around on the web for supplies. Uline seems to be a good start, but I haven't checked local places (like MBE) yet.

fini

FINI: Have you ever seen a shipped use popcorn ??

I work at a chev/olds dealership so you could well imagine how many parts we see in a day. We get all sorts of electronics shipped in small to large boxes and when you open them the parts are sitting and covered in a bed of (unbuttered of cource) "popcorn" of all things.Works great and even tastes not bad . lol

Fini:

I found a place in Walnut Creek where I work called Boxs & More, (or something like that). All they do is have ALL sizes of boxes, (from jewelery box size to refrigerators), peanuts, foam and other padding and BIG rolls of small, meduim & large bubble wrap. None of those small, expensive rolls they sell at Target and MBE.

The rolls look huge, but if you are wrapping and shipping amps or speakers correctly, you get surprised about just how much you actually use.

So, if you can find a place like that, they are the best deal and price. (These guys also ship UPS and FedEx)

Jobman