Dayton HTA-100 Review

billybob

I can't watch the video now, but can say that I've been more than impressed with mine running a pair of Heresy!  To me....very, very good!  And for about $150 on Black Friday, for an amp, preamp with sub out, phono in and a bluetooth that works well.  Outstanding value!  I hope the video felt the same?  Will find out tonight!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tragusa3 said:

I can't watch the video now, but can say that I've been more than impressed with mine running a pair of Heresy!  To me....very, very good!  And for about $150 on Black Friday, for an amp, preamp with sub out, phono in and a bluetooth that works well.  Outstanding value!  I hope the video felt the same?  Will find out tonight!

Thanks, just no remote, lol.

Was thinking about my Heresy, and CF-1. Maybe abit from you will help.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought this amp 10 days ago and picked up a pair of RF82II and RB81. I have the optical from my tv hooked up and the sub out goes to an sw450.  The sound is amazing! I really like the warm tone the tubes give the sound. I paralleled the rf82and rb81 to give the amp a 4ohm load and it sings! I cant raise the volume past 40% it shakes everything in the apartment. My kids and I watched Transformers and John Wick and we feelt the sound as if we were at the cinema.  For the money it cost I am very happy! The bluetooth fuction is great and I enjoy my speakers very much!  My wife does not like the volume past 20% lol.... my old setup was a quintet III I bought in 2007 with a 10 inch sub on an old yamaha receiver.   Looking to pick up a marantz receiver but not in a hurry anymore. This little amp does an amazing job.  

• Like 1