Custom Veneer on La Scalas?

Bhai

For the last 4 months I'm trying to get a quote for a pair of La Scalas with a specific veneer... I was told over chat that I can request any of the veneers from this website : https://glveneer.com

But for some reason I'm simply unable to get a quote. I don't know if it's stuck at the dealers end or the factory's end. And there seems to be no way to contact the factory..

If there's anyone from Klipsch or anyone who's successfully gotten a custom veneer recently, please please help with whatever knowledge you have on this

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Bhai said:

For the last 4 months I'm trying to get a quote for a pair of La Scalas with a specific veneer... I was told over chat that I can request any of the veneers from this website : https://glveneer.com

But for some reason I'm simply unable to get a quote. I don't know if it's stuck at the dealers end or the factory's end. And there seems to be no way to contact the factory..

If there's anyone from Klipsch or anyone who's successfully gotten a custom veneer recently, please please help with whatever knowledge you have on this

That would be on your dealer’s end. 

Where are you located?

I'm located in India. My dealer talks to this guy called Chuck Chen who is a Klipsch employee in charge of Asia I think... I've been following up a lot with my dealer so I think he's doing all he can, perhaps it's stuck with Chuck?

I guess the factory is more than happy to do these custom veneer jobs?