WTB: Set of Belle speakers

chronometers

23 hours ago, OO1 said:

Take your time , prices are going up all the time anyways , and Belles are rarer  and prettier too , only problem with the Belle is the K-500 horn is  shorter and less wider  and does not sound as good as the K-400,  but it still fits  in a Belle, although it would extend further out  in the back  .since the Belle is not as deep .otherwise , both the LS and Belle share the same midrange drivers , K-55V or K-55M 

should i hold on to them and enjoy for a few more years or list them? 1989, all original 

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4296.jpg

Edited by Xtomasx
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 7:08 PM, Callie said:

Hello,

I joined this forum to find out how to price my set of 1996 speakers for sale. They have been stored for all but a few years and have very little use. Any advice? I can provide serial numbers and photos.

Let's have some of that info and we can better help... welcome @Callie... thanks!

13 hours ago, Callie said:

Thanks! Its been a busy week but I'll get some photos this weekend. I'll also have to try to decipher some of the labels as the serial numbers are printed on paper and have faded terribly since I last looked at them.

Cool... pics work for us and you... @Callie

• 2 months later...